perl-modperl mailing list archives

From yperl <yp...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: Modperl2 + PerlAccessHandler + Sending Cookie
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:25:21 GMT
Hi Geoffrey !
Nothing's wrong.

I think that happens because I'm using a bleding edge Apache 2.2.0,
mod_perl from svn, Perl 5.8.8 ...
I preferer put double checks in my getCookie() to deal with both situations.

I know that Cookie is a request header, but this is the uniq solution I
found after
2 days of investigations.  If you've more elegant solution, I'll try it
imediatly.

Hope this strange behaviour appears only on my box 8-)

/cheers
Younes