perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Steve Thames <st...@softlife.com>
Subject Apache::DB - What am I doing wrong?
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 14:20:36 GMT
Can anyone tell me why I can't get Apache::DB to work with the
following config?

In the PERLDB block, if I change the Location to '/perl-status', the
debugger activates fine.  However, when its set to '/pa/session', I
never see the debugger.  I just see the output from the response
handler in the browser.  Also, if I change the Location to '/pa', the
authentication handler works fine but I never see the debugger.

Any suggestions?

>From /etc/httpd/conf.d/perl.conf --

>LoadModule                   perl_module modules/mod_perl.so
>PerlWarn                     on
>PerlTaintCheck               on
>
><IfDefine PERLDB>
>  <Perl>
>    use APR::Pool;
>    use Apache::DB ();
>    Apache::DB->init;
>  </Perl>
>
>  <Location /pa/session>
>    PerlInitHandler Apache::DB
>  </Location>
></IfDefine>
>
>#---------------------*
># Perl Status Handler *
>#---------------------*
><Location                    /perl-status>
>  SetHandler                 perl-script
>  PerlResponseHandler        Apache2::Status
>  Order                      deny,allow
>  Deny from                  all
>  Allow from                 all
></Location>
>
>#*******************************************************************************
># ETS Handlers
>#*******************************************************************************
>
>PerlModule Apache::DBI
>PerlModule Apache::SessionManager
>PerlModule Authen::Simple::DBI
>PerlModule ETS::Authenticate
>PerlModule ETS::Session
>
><Location /pa>
>  SetHandler              perl-script

>  PerlHeaderParserhandler Apache::SessionManager

>  PerlSetVar              SessionManagerTracking   On

>  PerlSetVar              SessionManagerDebug      10

>  PerlSetVar              SessionManagerExpire     3600

>  PerlSetVar              SessionManagerInactivity 900

>  PerlSetVar              SessionManagerStore      Postgres

>  PerlSetVar              SessionManagerStoreArgs  "DataSource => dbi:Pg:dbname=control,
UserName => apache, Commit => 1"