perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>
Subject Re: syntax vs. style
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:42:49 GMT
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:08:38 +0100
"Carl Johnstone" <modperl@fadetoblack.me.uk> wrote:

> The next step from there is not using Apache::Registry at all, but
> putting mod_perl handlers into their own modules/packages. However
> there's more of a change here to other ways of working - for example
> you need to restart server to introduce code changes.

  Overall great advice in this thread, but I wanted to point out
  that with Apache2::Reload this isn't strictly the case.  You can
  set it to reload certain modules or all without a server restart,
  however I personally wouldn't use it in production as there is very
  little benefit.

   Frank Wiles <frank@wiles.org>
   http://www.wiles.org