perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Dennis Sinelnikov" <dennis.sinelni...@augustschell.com>
Subject RE: Controlling subversion access
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 00:24:34 GMT
Doh!  I skimmed over that chapter b/c I don't care about username/password
authentication.

Thanks Issac!
-----Original Message-----
From: Issac Goldstand [mailto:margol@beamartyr.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 6:56 PM
To: Dennis Sinelnikov
Cc: modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re: Controlling subversion access

PerlAuthenHandler requires that you have at least one require directive
and an AuthType directive in place, else it won't be called.

See
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/http.html#PerlAuthenHandler

(paragraph beginning with "It's not enough to enable this handler for
the authentication to work.")

  Issac

Dennis Sinelnikov wrote:
> Cool, thanks Torsten!
>
> I ended up using PerlAccessHandler.
>
> I ran into problems using PerlAuthenHandler, maybe because I'm using a
> client certificate to authenticate the user (SSLCACertificateFile,
> SSLVerifyClient directives).  Thoughts?
>
> -Dennis
>
> Log errors when trying to use PerlAuthenHandler:
> [Sun Mar 26 18:07:41 2006] [error] [client 69.140.49.249] Could not fetch
> resource information.  [301, #0]
> [Sun Mar 26 18:07:41 2006] [error] [client 69.140.49.249] (2)No such file
or
> directory: Requests for a collection must have a trailing slash on the
URI.