perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Ben K." <ben9co...@gmail.com>
Subject error page showing only once per child
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:24:56 GMT
Sorry, the mail went out with a wrong subject.

=============
My Apache is Apache/2.0.55 (Unix) Embperl/2.1.0 mod_perl/2.0.2
Perl/v5.8.7 on Solaris.
Somehow, the errordocument shows only once per child. I use prefork,
so, if I have 8 children at the time, after each of the 8 children
showed the error page once (on round-robin), I get raw, hard-coded
error messages from apache core. That is, until the children are
recycled. Once the children are recycled, the error page shows again,
once per the new instance of the child.
Where could this problem come from? Would it be Apache? Or mod_perl?
Or, how can I solve the problem?