perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Ben Kim" <ben9co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mp1] intermittant pnotes error
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:11:38 GMT
I have an odd problem and would like to have advice. I posted it to *
alt.apache.configuration<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.apache.configuration>
* but only got an advice to submit it as a bug. I'd appreciate any help.

================================
My Apache is Apache/2.0.55 (Unix) Embperl/2.1.0 mod_perl/2.0.2
Perl/v5.8.7 on Solaris.
Somehow, the errordocument shows up only once per child. I use prefork,
so, if I have 8 children at the time, after each of the 8 children
showed the error page once (on round-robin), I get raw, hard-coded
error messages from apache core. That is, until the children are
recycled. Once the children are recycled, the error page shows again,
once per the new instance of the child.

Where could this problem come from? Would it be Apache? Or mod_perl?
Or, what would be the things to check?

Thanks.
 Ben K.