perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Clinton Gormley <cl...@traveljury.com>
Subject PerlCleanupHandler in modperl 2
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:37:00 GMT
Am I missing something here.  Can PerlCleanupHandlers be setup at
startup with :

Apache2::ServerUtil->server->push_handlers(PerlCleanupHandler=>\&cleanup);

I have successfully got a cleanup handler working using:

 -   PerlCleanupHandler My::Package (in the config file), or
 -   $r->push_handlers(PerlCleanupHandler => \&cleanup) in my
     request handler

But setting it up using Apache2::ServerUtil just don't work.

Does it always have to be set up using a request object (and thus from
inside a request)? Is there no way of setting it up once so that it
happens for every request, other than specifying it in the config file?

thanks

clint