perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Octavian Rasnita" <orasn...@fcc.ro>
Subject 2 versions
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:53:13 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to have 2 versions of perl that use mod_perl and libapreq?

I don't need to use 2 versions permanently, but I need to have a version
that works while I install another version of perl with all the needed
modules including mod_perl and libapreq, then switch to the new version.

It takes some time until I finish to install all the necessary modules for
the new version of perl and I don't want to stop using the older version of
perl until I finish the upgrade process.

Is there a way for doing this?

It would be also very very useful to have a way of upgrading to a new
version of perl and installing automaticly all the modules that the older
version of perl was using. Is there a way that I don't know?

Thank you.

Teddy