perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tyler MacDonald <ty...@yi.org>
Subject Re: errors in module.t & others when installing mod_perl
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 02:30:06 GMT
Bennett Haselton <bennett@peacefire.org> wrote:
> But, just to make sure, I tried doing it again -- ran the command
> find /usr/lib/perl5 -name 'Apache2*' -exec rm -rf {} \;
> to clean out those files, and then did
> perl Makefile.PL MP_APXS=/usr/sbin/apxs

	There's also files named "mod_perl.pm", and "ModPerl*", installed by
mod_perl2. Look for a file called ".packlist" in a "mod_perl" or "mod_perl2"
directory (or both if you've installed both); that should contain a list of
every file that "make install" installed. Then you can just do something
like:

	cat /opt/apache2/perl5lib/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi/auto/mod_perl2/.packlist | xargs rm
-vf

	To remove those files.

		- Tyler