perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Jason J. Czerak" <Jason.Cze...@minn.ppdi.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl 2.0.0 + Apache 2.0.55 on Cygwin Win2k3
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:34:56 GMT
Let me make this CLEAR please.

Activestate perl, or any other perl/mod_perl/Apache that I found for
windows fails under any load with zero error messages in any of the log
files.  I need to do some sort of trace or something to get any real
info for you developers, this I know. But in the mean time I'm looking
for a quick solution.  The problem with native perl/apache/mod_perl is
that randomly something will hang and just eat up memory and about 30%
cpu.  We did benchmark load testing and just are loading up the splash
page over and over and over. Even at the rate of 4 requests per second,
it will hand, it will take time, but it will hand... the exact same
config on Solaris is perfect.

I'm sure it's something in Apache::ASP and the Apache2:proting /
Apache2:compat modules that hosing things up.

--
Jason Czerak (Jason.Czerak@minn.PPDi.com)
PPD  - New Hope, MN

Desk:  763.489.6128
Cell:  586.405.8366 (Nextel: 130*21*2819)
Pager: 888.381.1459 (8883811459@archwireless.net)