perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: MP2 Problem including local file
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 19:56:51 GMT
Nicholas Aaron Philbrook wrote:
> I recently put together a Gentoo server with apache and mod_perl. I'm
> trying to run a perl script that has a require statement for a local
> file, i.e.
>
> require "database_util.pl"
> Also, interestingly the script will run fine from the command prompt
> and duly chunk out the HTML that is supposed to show up on the web
> page. The permissions are set appropriately, so that shouldn't be an
> issue.
ModPerl::Registry does not chdir into your scripts directory.

See here:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/ModPerl/Registry.html#Description

use either
ModPerl::PerlRunPrefork or
ModPerl::RegistryPrefork

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

"I wanna hold ya till I die ... I wanna hold ya till the fear in me
subsides."