perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Where to find Apache2::PAR for Windows?
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:14:40 GMT
Foo Ji-Haw wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been using PAR and mp2. Just thought to try out Apache2::PAR, but
> realise that it does not come with the mp2 installation. Checked out
> http://www.bribes.org/perl/ppm/ but it's not there either.
Normally, I would suggest
http://theory.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/

but I looked and its not there.....

You could always make one and submit it :)

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

"I wanna hold ya till I die ... I wanna hold ya till the fear in me
subsides."