perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [mp2] "Expected token not present" error in logs
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 03:04:45 GMT
> Apache2            : -
> Apache2::Request   : 2.06-dev
> CGI                : 3.15
> ExtUtils::MakeMaker: 6.17
> LWP                : 5.803
> mod_perl           : 1.999021
> mod_perl2          : 2.000002
I'm not quite sure how Barry did this, but this is sopposed to be
impossible.  Makefile.PL is supposed to block when/if if find pre RC ?

999021 is RC4......

Barry, see here just in case so that doesn't trip you up down the road

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/rename.html#Effects

HTH

joes: any possibility of improving that error message in 2.07-dev ?

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

"I wanna hold ya till I die ... I wanna hold ya till the fear in me
subsides."