perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Francesc Guasch <fran...@etsetb.upc.edu>
Subject Re: Apache2::Status memory usage fails
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 13:14:16 GMT
En/na Philip M. Gollucci ha escrit:
> Francesc Guasch wrote:
>
>>So I'm trying to use Apache2::Status "Memory Usage", but It
>>won't work with my MP2, look:
> install the latest of all of the following modules from CPAN.
> B::Graph
> B::TerseSize
> 	(particulary this one ... the mp2 api change needs the latest)
> B::LexInfo
> Devel::Symdump
> Devel::Peek

Thanks Phillip, but I'm unable to find a version of the
modules newer than the one I already have. See below.
Maybe is there a development version I should download
from somewhere ?

I addition I noticed a warning loading B::TerseSize.

B::Graph 0.51
Prototype mismatch: sub B::OP::size: none vs () at
/usr/local/web21/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux/B/Size.pm line 24.
B::TerseSize 0.06
B::LexInfo 0.02
Devel::Symdump 2.03
Devel::Peek 1.02