perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: APR
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 17:27:40 GMT
Paul Harrison wrote:
> Apache2 namespace are wrappers of the APR namespace.  Where can I find
> information about APR namespace, that will allow me to invoke the
Not always true:
	in the case of Apache2::(Cookie,Upload,Request) it is.

In general, the APR:: namespace is Perl Glue for the libapr (c
functions) + a couple apr-util.

In mp2, Apache2:: is generally the stuff wrapping the httpd
datastructures.  i.e. struct request_rec  is Apache2::RequestRec

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."