perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Pete Alvin <p...@awebabove.com>
Subject Re: Edit .pm file; Why must bounce Apache?
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:28:57 GMT
Thanks!  I'm 90% of the way there.  But I have a @INC issue:

I've been using:

    use lib 'C:/ps';

to specify where my Perl modules are.  According to:

	http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache2/Reload.html

I need to modify @INC when the server is started.  I tried this:

	PerlSetEnv PERL5LIB C:/ps

at multiple points in httpd.conf and it seems to have no effect. I
still get this:

[Sat Jan 21 10:07:08 2006] [error] Can't locate FormManager.pm in
@INC (@INC contains: C:/Program Files/Perl/lib C:/Program
Files/Perl/site/lib . C:/Apache2) at C:/ps/FormManagerWebTest line
10.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/ps/FormManagerWebTest
line 10.\n

in the error log when I re-start Apache.  As an alternative the page
says to add this:

	PERL5LIB=C:/ps; export PERL5LIB

to the "script that starts Apache."

==> Does anyone know where this file is on Windows?  What directory
to look in?  I've Googled and I can't find it.  Apache is running as
a service on my Windows XP laptop.

Peter Alvin
mobile 719.210.3858
AJAX consultant,