perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jeff Armstrong <modp...@aquabolt.com>
Subject Re: Newbie help with Apache2::Request configuration
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 15:26:28 GMT
-------- Original Message  --------
From: "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com>
To: Jeff Armstrong <modperl@aquabolt.com>
Cc: mod_perl List <modperl@perl.apache.org>
Subject: Re:Newbie help with Apache2::Request configuration
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 21:01:39

>> My apologies for being a dumbo, your forbearance is much appreciated!
>
> no problem... Everybody has to start somewhere.
>

>> I can't even seem to get the APR::Request->new() to work.
>> [embarrassment!] Mmmm, maybe there isn't a new() method? Or maybe my
>> install is broken: Can't locate auto/APR/Request/new.al
>
> sub handler {
>
>     my $r = shift;
>     my $req = APR::Request->handle($r);
>
>     return Apache2::Const::OK;
> }

I still can't seem to get this to work: the Apache error.log says:

   Can't locate auto/APR/Request/handle.al

and locate shows that I don't have this file anywhere on disk.

This file is not one of the files in the Debian manifest for
libapache2-request-perl. Are there any special build options I need to
generate this handle.al?

Regards & thanks,

Jeff