perl-modperl mailing list archives

From JT Smith ...@plainblack.com>
Subject Re: detecting scheme (http or https)
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:02:01 GMT
> On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 08:56 -0600, JT Smith wrote:
>> Similar question: Let's say you have a mod_proxy apache set up in front of a mod_perl

>> apache. Is there any way to tell on mod_perl that the connection came through https
on
>> mod_proxy?
>
> Proxy it to a different virtual host on the backend.

That's what I'm saying, mod_proxy IS proxying mod_perl. However, the HTTPS environment
variable doesn't come through the proxy. So assuming I'm misunderstanding you, can you
tell me exactly what you would do to "proxy it to a different virtual host on the back
end"?

JT ~ Plain Black
ph: 703-286-2525 ext. 810
fax: 312-264-5382
http://www.plainblack.com

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. ~ Adam Savage