perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: go crazy with me
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 01:06:19 GMT
I have Apache 1.33 on my front end and an .htaccess file with the
following

RewriteRule
^(.*)habitat[/]?$	http://perl.habitatlife.com:81/habitat.pl [P]

On the back end I have MP2 and Apache2.  How can I be sure keep alive
is off?
Is it done via the front or back?
Is this the wrong group for this?

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com