perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: [mp2] Windows nmake test results
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 07:39:11 GMT
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Goehring, Chuck wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>
> Having some problems building as shown below.  Should I go ahead and file a bug report?
>
> On Win 2000, "nmake test" finishes like below. Log indicates some files are missing near
the end.  What do you suggest?

> Failed Test       Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
> t\apr-ext\finfo.t               27    2   7.41%  10 24
> t\apr\finfo.t                   28    2   7.14%  11 25

Thanks for the report, Chuck. This is a failure in the
ctime() tests of finfo - the difference between the expected
and obtained value is 3600 s. It may be that on Win32 this
test isn't reliable (it was passing at some point in the
not-so-distant past) - I'll look into this some more.
Thanks again.

--
best regards,
randy kobes