perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Peter Mogensen <...@mutex.dk>
Subject MIME::Lite / mod_perl2 segfault
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:21:14 GMT
Hi,

I think I have the signs of a bug somewhere. I'm building a mod_per2
application and lately the apache2 process has started to sigfault. It
seems to be after I started "use"ing MIME::Lite.

I've isolated the problem to the 3 small files included.
If I use MIME::Lite it apache will segfault on the first or second
request. (Also if I run /usr/sbin/apache2 -X )
If I don't use MIME::Lite, everything works.

My system is Debian Sarge, kernel 2.6.12.5 (custom compiled)
The rest is standard Sarge:
ii  apache2        2.0.54-5
ii  apache2-common 2.0.54-5
ii  apache2-mpm-pr 2.0.54-5
ii  apache2-utils  2.0.54-5
ii  libapache2-mod 1.999.21-1
ii  libmime-lite-p 3.01-4
ii  libmodule-buil 0.26-1
ii  libperl5.6     5.6.1-8.3
ii  libperl5.8     5.8.4-8
ii  perl           5.8.4-8

I've seen one other post with the same problem:
http://www.spanner.org/lists/mod_perl/2005/04/20/9c183e04.html

But have have not been able to find an explanation. If I try to locate
the cause with the perl-debugger it freezes.

regards,
Peter Mogensen