perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Torsten Foertsch <torsten.foert...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: detecting scheme (http or https)
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 11:27:41 GMT
On Thursday 08 December 2005 11:42, tom.kirkpatrick@virusbtn.com wrote:
> Is there a way that I can find out how a user has requested a page?
> Everything I have read suggests that I can do it by
> $r->parsed_uri->scheme, but this always seems to yeild undef.

This is for mp2:

In the response phase you can use $r->subprocess_env('HTTPS'). For earlier
phases you need Apache2::ModSSL or Apache::SSLLookup. Then you can check
$r->connection->is_https or $r->is_https.

With mp1 I seem to remember you could check $r->subprocess_env('HTTPS') also
in the fixup phase depending on the right order of LoadModule/AddModule
statements (mod_ssl before mod_perl or after).

Torsten