perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Luke Vanderfluit <lvand...@internode.com.au>
Subject radius authentication then basic
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 00:59:59 GMT
Hi.

I have the following situation:
(Modperl1, apache 1.3)

I have a number of machines accessing the webserver.
Currently I either have them all authenticate through radius or none at all.

I have a web application that has it's own authentication mechanism.

When I have the radius authentication directives in place in httpd.conf
All authentication takes place through radius.
When I remove those directives the authentication goes through the
application.

What I want is for certain hosts to authenticate through radius and
others to authenticate through the application.

How do I do this?

--
Luke