perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Seg fault with Image::Magick on FreeBSD
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:58:02 GMT
Len Kranendonk wrote:
> As soon as I preload Image::Magick under mod_perl2 on FreeBSD (5.3, 5.4
> and 6.0) I
> get a "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" when I start Apache.
look in the Makefile for the Maintainer of the port.
if that doesn't work ports /at/ FreeBSD (dot) org

or you can file a gnats bug report on the FreeBSD.org site.

Finally, make sure you use the ports tree to install Image::Magick and not CPAN
on FreeBSD.

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."