perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Martin Moss <martin_m...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: is_intial_req
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 15:30:46 GMT
I had a quick look at this and found both my requests
to /logout/ and /logout2/ typed into the browser
manually, continue to result in the same issue..

Here's the rewrite rules I have on my https proxy that
each request comes through..

RewriteRule ^/logout/(.*)$
http://${farm:map_pf}/logout/$1 [P,L]
RewriteRule ^/logout2/(.*)$
http://${farm:map_pf}/logout2/$1 [P,L]

I also ammended both locations to use
/logout/ and /logout2/

And I still get the same issue...(so as far as I'm
aware no further internal translation is made..)