perl-modperl mailing list archives

From raja agireddy <tagire...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Htgroup adding blank lin when it is within a loop
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:43:23 GMT
Please, If anyone can help me. I know this is not a modperl issue but
just wanted to know if anyone handled it before.

Regards,
Raja

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: raja agireddy <tagireddy@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 12, 2005 10:41 AM
Subject: Htgroup adding blank lin when it is within a loop
To: rbowen@rcbowen.com

Rich,

I am using Htgroup version 1.22 and perl 5.8. The adduser function
works fine when I use it individually, but when i use it within a loop
it adds an extra line like this
***********
:
***********
Following is my code:
                foreach $aprofile (@aprofiles) {
                        if
(!$htinprofile->ismember(lc($query->param('new_user'))),$aprofile) {
                                $aprofile =~ s/ //;
                                $aprofile =~ s/\n//;
                                print "prof $aprofile prof\n";

$htinprofile->adduser(lc($query->param('new_user')),$aprofile);
                        $htinprofile->save;
                        $self->reload;
                }
                }