perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "eps com estem" <gger...@mixmail.com>
Subject Re: static apache+mod_perl+libapreq (update docs?)
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:23:40 GMT

Searching for some clue of simultaneous static compilation of apache+mp2+apreq2 i have
only found this 2005-march entry in mailinglists.

> Has anyone managed to compile a static (no DSO) apache with mod_perl and
> libapreq? Both mod_perl and libapreq have instructions for building them
> statically individually, but the instructions seem to be mutually
> incompatible.

In INSTALL instructions in libapreq2 there is

------------------
Alternately, here's a recipe to install mod_apreq.c as a static apache module:

  1) configure httpd to add mod_apreq.c to its filter modules:

  % cd /path/to/httpd-2.0
  % CPPFLAGS=-I/path/to/httpd-apreq-2/src \
    HTTPD_LDFLAGS=/path/to/httpd-apreq-2/src/libapreq2.la \
    ./configure --with-module=filters:/path/to/httpd-apreq-2/env/mod_apreq.c \
    ...(add usual httpd+apr options here)...

  2) compile and install everything using httpd-apreq-2's build system:

            % cd /path/to/httpd-apreq-2
            % ./configure --with-apache2-src=/path/to/httpd-2.0
            % make
  (optional)% make test
            % make install
------------------

I understand that after having mp2 and apache statically compiled, you have to compile
libapreq separately and statically. There is no option to compile through apache compilation.

Anyway, i have a problem with the line
/configure --with-module=filters:/path/to/httpd-apreq-2/env/mod_apreq.c

I found the file mod_apreq.c in libapreq2-2.04-dev /env but not in libapreq2-2.06-dev.
Where is that file? Also previous file src/libapreq2.la is in /library/ directory.

Thanks.

Juega y llévate una PS2 two: http://juegos.ya.com/consolas_y_pc/2005/09/concurso-ps2.html
Ya.com ADSL 2MB + Llamadas 24 horas: desde 26,95 €/mes + IVA. Navega y habla de forma ilimitada.
Sin compromiso de permanencia. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/2mb