perl-modperl mailing list archives

From gb ...@icsti.su>
Subject Re: Apache::DBI and NameVirtualHost
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:41:12 GMT
I use prefork mpm
The connection string in a startup script of each site is
Apache::DBI->connect_on_init("dbi:Oracle:SID", "login1", "pass1",{
PrintError => 0,AutoCommit => 0 });
I change only login and password for different sites. So 5 different
connection strings

Interesting thing - raising the MaxClients value make the site work
better, it doesn't hang, and I don't see errors on web pages, though it
seems that amount of mistakes doesn't become smaller.