perl-modperl mailing list archives

From John ORourke <j...@versatilia.com>
Subject Re: Off Topic - Apache::Session::MySQL and invalid Session IDs
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:14:33 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

I don't know the Session:: stuff but it sounds like something I did with
DBI - I use persistent handlers so I needed my own custom version of
Apache2::DBI.

Why not subclass Session::MySQL and have the new() (or equivalent)
method do your validation on the handle before calling $self->SUPER::new() ?

John