perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Troy Bull <troy.b...@uni.edu>
Subject Re: Problems Getting Mod Perl To Work on Windows
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:23:50 GMT
Here is a bit more info  my httpd.conf where I load the mod perl :

LoadFile "C:/Perl/bin/perl58.dll"
LoadFile "c:/apache/Server/Apache2/bin/libapreq2.dll"
LoadModule apreq_module modules/mod_apreq2.so

PerlModule Apache2

-----------------------------
where I configure my directory

Alias /ir/ "C:/apache/ir/"

<Directory "C:/apache/ir/">
    SetHandler perl-script
      Options +ExecCGI
    PerlSendHeader On
    Allow from all
</Directory>

the error log after I try to start apache

[Tue Oct 04 13:24:00 2005] [error] Can't load Perl module Apache2 for
server server.bulls.com:8080, exiting...

Any help greatly appreciated.

thanks
troy