perl-modperl mailing list archives

From <vi...@staff.ownmail.com>
Subject Re: Error:- failed to resolve handler `Apache::PerlRun'
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:18:24 GMT
Thanks Fred. But that did not work. It did not find the file itself and confused it with other
websites configured on my server.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek@staff.ownmail.com
Trikon electronics Pvt. Ltd.

--New opinions often appear first as jokes and fancies, then as blasphemies and treason, then
as questions open to discussion, and finally as established truths.

Fred Moyer wrote:
> >vivek@staff.ownmail.com wrote:
>> Dear Friends,
>>   I am encountering a strange problem with my mod perl 2
>
>Can you specify the exact version you're using?  (i.e. 2.0.1 )
>
>>       PerlHandler Apache::PerlRun
>>
>> and it gives me the following error as soon as I start the server:-
>>
>> [Mon Oct 17 12:20:54 2005] [error] [client 203.199.110.93] failed to resolve
handler
>>`Apache::PerlRun': Can't locate Apache/PerlRun.pm in @INC
>> The PerlRun.pm is located in
>>          /opt/perl4modperl/lib/site_perl/5.8.6/x86_64-linux-stdio/ModPerl
>> which is included above as shown. It is included using a script startup.pl
which is called on Apache start. The file permissions are correct as required.