perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Foo Ji-Haw" <jh...@nexlabs.com>
Subject Re: Looking for good MP2 reference material
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:14:34 GMT
> That's completely untrue.  No mod_perl development is waiting for Perl6
> in any way.
I agree on your point on mod_perl development. I am glad that it has finally
moved out of 1.999 and into its own namespace this year. I'm still
experiencing some problems with Apache2::Cookies, but that's another story
altogether. Overall MP2 is great.

> Alison Randal recently mentioned in a use.perl.org post that sales of
> O'Reilly's Perl books are up.
Ok, I did remember reading an interview with Tim O'Reilly about how he was
talking about lowered sales of Perl books. But I dug the web and I can't the
reference. So I guess I have to take that back for now.