perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Foo Ji-Haw" <jh...@nexlabs.com>
Subject Re: Configuration problem
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:54:46 GMT
If 'LoadModule perl_module modules/mod_perl.so' is the only line you put in your httpd.conf,
you are definately missing a few things. Do read up on the documentation in perl.apache.org
for details. Snippet from the site:

Alias /perl/ /home/httpd/httpd-2.0/perl/
  <Location /perl/>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
      PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
      Options +ExecCGI
  </Location>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: St├ęphane Klein
  To: modperl@perl.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 7:36 PM
  Subject: Configuration problem

  Hi,

  I installed apache 2.0.54 with mod_perl 2.0.1 in a debian 3.1 environment.

  I installed it with DSO Method.

    % perl Makefile.PL MP_APXS=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs

    % make && make test

    % make install

  I added the directive:

  I restarted apache without any error. No error un log files.

  When I tried to access this test file (test.pl) with IE, IE asked me to download the file
test.pl.

  So I added this in my apache configuration file:

  AddType application/x-httpd-perl .pl

  It does not work.

  Do you have an idea?

  Regards