perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Saurabh Soni" <Saurabh.S...@mobiapps.com>
Subject RE: Apache 2.0.54+Perl5.8.7+mod_perl2.0.1 (win32) - Redirection problem
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:44:54 GMT
Hi Randy/other experts,

I managed to fix the redirection problem. Following is a part of, what I
think, the offending script and its correction. The server seems to be
working fine now. I was changing the value of "location" when creating
header of the page in case of a redirect. This worked fine in Apache 1.3. I
have now explicitly used redirect call to redirect to another page in 2.0.

print $self->header(%HEADER, -location => self->{page_redirect});

Replaced by

print CGI::redirect(%HEADER, -location=> $self->{page_redirect});

Thanks for your help and support

Regards,

Saurabh