perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vanasco <jvana...@mastersofbranding.com>
Subject Re: Problem with french accents using mod perl
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:10:28 GMT
Even with the entities, character set issues pop up because browsers ,
and users, can be stupid.

i've had character entities show up wrong on browsers because of one
stupid setting or another.   I think the last Safari upgrade to osx
messed them up.

I'd suggest doing a
	AddDefaultCharset UTF8
or whatever charset needed to the appropriate host section of your
httpd.conf file