perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Dickon Newman <dnew...@patenthealth.com>
Subject Re: index.pl not default, even when specified
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:26:19 GMT
Changing the extension does not allow the page to come up as default
(even when changing the DirectoryIndex to reflect the extension change).

However, loading the page with a cgi extension works fine just as it did
with a pl extension.  The script doesn't have a problem executing....my
perl modules and so forth appear to be fully functional.  I'm just
struggling to get a default "index.pl" file to load.  I've never had
problems with this before in Apache 1.3/2.0 (with php and such)...

Dickon...