perl-modperl mailing list archives

From pradeep kumar <pradeep.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mp2] $| doesn't work with mod_perl
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:21:27 GMT
mod_deflate is not loaded on my system and I can still see this problem.

I instrumented some portion of the code to understand the flow and I have
some questions. The modperl_filter.c has a function modperl_wbucket_flush().
Now the add_flush_bucket variable that is passed to this function is not set
even when $| is enabled. If I manually set it, the autoflush happens as
expected. I wanted to know when this variable is set and why setting it
manually seems to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.