perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Malcolm J Harwood <mjhlist-modp...@liminalflux.net>
Subject Re: Apache::Test problem
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:17:05 GMT
On Monday 19 September 2005 12:59 pm, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> > t/response/Something/00foo.pm
> >
> > requires the NNfoo.pm to be lower case.
> > 	00foo.pm works
> > 	00Foo.pm does not.

> yeah, IIRC I mention in those slides somewhere that the t/response
> voodoo is case sensitive.

You don't. :-(
Definitely add that somewhere.

> I know I try to remember to emphasize that  when I talk about it...

You probably did. It's been several months and this is the first time I've
gotten to actually try it out.

I've gotten my initial tests working, just need to work out the preload voodoo
as some of my modules register cleanup handlers.

On Monday 19 September 2005 01:01 pm, Geoffrey Young wrote:

>    http://people.apache.org/~geoff/Apache-Test-with-Devel-Cover.tar.gz
> works this way.

I was going to ask about coverage testing, and you've already set something
up. :) That's one of the things I appreciated about this community, much of
the time the pieces are already there and all I need to do is work out how to
use them.

--
The meek shall inherit what they damn well please
- 'Under the Gun' Sisters of Mercy