perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Malcolm J Harwood <mjhlist-modp...@liminalflux.net>
Subject Apache::Test problem
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:58:12 GMT

I'm finally learning my way around Apache::Test and I'm having a problem.

Everything seems to be set up correctly (at least as far as I can determine). When
running the actual code on my installed server, everything is happy. My initial tests
fail though as follows:

make test results in:

server localhost.localdomain:8529 started
t/00Startup....Can't locate object method "server" via package "Apache2::ServerUtil" at t/00Startup.t
line 8.
t/00Startup....dubious
        Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
DIED. FAILED test 1
        Failed 1/1 tests, 0.00% okay

where my test script is reduced to:

use Apache::Test;

plan tests => 1;

use Apache2::ServerUtil ();
ok( Apache2::ServerUtil->server );

If there isn't something I'm obviously doing wrong, any suggestions as to
where I should start looking?

The webserver is apache 2.0.54 with statically linked mod_perl 2.0.1.

--
"And what are you?" "Alive. Everything else is negotiable."
- Sheridan and Franklin, Babylon 5