perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Thomas Hilbig <thil...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MP2 - DBI Problem only under mod_perl: OCIEnvNlsCreate (check ORACLE_HOME and NLS settings)
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:18:10 GMT
--- Perrin Harkins <perrin@elem.com> wrote:

> See PerlPassEnv:
>http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/config.html#PerlSetEnv_and_PerlPassEnv

This didn't help, as expected since I already had the
PerlSetEnv in my httpd.conf file.  PerlSetEnv sets and
passes the environment variables; but I did try
different combinations of PerlSetEnv and PerlPassEnv
just in case.  Somewhere along the way, ALL of my
environment variables (except LANG, TERM, PATH) are
being wiped away (judging from the dump of the
dbitrace.log file) under mod perl.  All ENV varibles
do show up in the script (CGI and MP), but only in the
dbitrace.log file for the no-MP2 CGI version.

I'm stuck.  I could hack at inserting the ENV
variables in places, but I'd rather know where to
search for more clues first.

Tom