perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Joshua Ferraro <...@liblime.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl for Koha Library System
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:55:39 GMT
On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 03:43:55PM -0400, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Probably, You did read that link right, you'll have to modify code when you
> update.
Yep I read the link. However, I think the only code I'll
need to change will be the mod_perl_startup.pl that I
call from my conf file (as well as some lines in the
conf file) as I didn't really add any mod_perl specific
code to Koha. Does this sound right?

Thanks,
--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
jmf@liblime.com |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS