perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Joshua Ferraro <...@liblime.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl for Koha Library System
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:40:12 GMT
On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 03:09:21PM -0400, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Joshua Ferraro wrote:
> >turned on already. How do I check if a header's getting sent
> The easiest is just telnet localhost 80
> GET /path HTTP/1.0\n\n
> And look
Hmm ... unfortunately this won't work as there's a whole
authentication framework to get past ... any other
suggestions? ;-)

> >use Apache2 ();
> Ew... your mp2 is way old.  You should update,
my OS package management system reports that I'm
running mod_perl 1.99_16-3 (running Fedora Core
3). What's the best way to run a newer version of
mod_perl under Fedora Core 3? Should I install
from source?

Thanks,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
jmf@liblime.com |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS