perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Foo Ji-Haw" <jh...@extracktor.com>
Subject Why does my MP2 crash intermittently?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:51:32 GMT
Hello all,

I have set up my MP2 application, which in the course of development has been reasonably stable.
But when I put it under reasonably load (I have a daemon with 5 threads that call it periodically,
and I browse around the pages with 2 other collegues), sometimes I get this error (see attached
for the actually screenshot):
The instruction at "0x280877f1" referenced memory at "0x515ee28". The memory coudl not be
"read".

The application basically freezes at this point. Clicking on the OK button seems to bring
MP2 back to operations immediately. Looking at the log, Apache seems to have restarted.

This is very annoying, as my app is generally ready to go, but intermittent errors like this
makes it otherwise. Nothing else is capture in the log, so I don't know where to go to discover
the culprit.

Can anyone please advise me on this? Appreciate it!