perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jim Martinez <...@bigbigorg.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: ApacheCon US 2005 CFP slightly extended]
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 03:22:19 GMT
On Aug 9 Perrin Harkins wrote:

> You've got an extra couple of days to put in a talk, so let's get some
> more mod_perl talks in there!  ApacheCon is a great conference to speak
> at and I know that many of you have stories worth telling but haven't
> stepped up yet.  This is your chance.
>
> - Perrin

What advantages do speakers receive?  If being a speaker reduces the
costs, my boss may let me attend.

I'll submit a proposal for a one hour talk, something along the lines of
factoring using Apache::Test.  It won't be mod_perl specific.  I've done
and continue to do refactoring with Apache::Test.

- Jim