perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vanasco <jvana...@mastersofbranding.com>
Subject is there a templating system that....
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:30:38 GMT
can someone suggest to me a templating system that does not have a
mini-language or is 'executed' - or if it is, it is with low overhead
-- i don't want to compile more into the mod_perl process than
necessary

i don't have a need for any of the mini-language features -- i think i
mostly need to only do the equivalent of find/replace (ie regex text
into a slot) -- i just don't want to write a bunch of code that handles
how to escape user-submitted info.

I've been thinking of using html::tree for the templates, and putting
data in divs that get specifically altered (i think that would probably
be a bit faster than using PETAL, which is my 2nd in line option)

I was hoping that someone here might be able to point me in another
direction.