perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jonathan Steffan <...@bandwidthmarket.com>
Subject Apache, Mod_Perl Upgrade
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 03:03:57 GMT
After much work, I have installed perl 5.8.7 with all the modules I
need. I had to upgrade to Apache 2.0.54 from 2.0.40 to be able to
install mod_perl2. The new server seems to be working. I still have not
gotten anything running. I'm stuck with a problem with mod_php and the
server just not starting. However, my plesk control server is still
working. Not sure how...

[root@bwmvdedicated modules]# /etc/init.d/httpd start
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 1 of
/usr/local/apache2/conf.d/php.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp4.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp4.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory

File is deffinitly not there. Any help or direction would be great.

-Jon