perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.x hangs on HPUX 11.11 when attempting to use ModPerl
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 05:18:02 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Lerchenfeld, David W. wrote:
>
>> This is the command line I use to compile httpd with
>>
>> ./configure --prefix=/APACHE2.0 --enable-modules-shared='rewrite so
>> speling info ssl'
>
> Is your perl ithread enabled if so it probably shouldn't be?
>
> Also, is is your apr threaded, probably shouldn't be.
>
> perl -V:useithreads -V:usemultiplicity
> useithreads='define';
> usemultiplicity='define';
>
> If you see that it is
In addition to turning threads off, this is likely the root issue.
Sorry for the goose chase. This is from the mp2  todo/bugs_build file.

HPUX11i     DSO
                 PA-RISC2.0-thread-multi-LP64
                 hp-ux loire b.11.11 u 9000800 1756907651
		unlimited-user license
                 Cannot load .../modules/mod_perl.so into server: Error 0
                 Bill Rowe gives some hints here

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&m=108334017416318&w=2
                 Static works OK!

--