perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: ApacheCon US 2005 CFP slightly extended]
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 03:36:37 GMT
> Wicked, so go for it then, and I'll most likely be in the audience hiding
> somewhere ;-) I've submitted quite a few talks of my own, so I'll get plenty
> of time to talk anyways.
Oh great now the nerves.

> Long Live mod_perl!
Yes!

Despite the nerves, I've officially submitted the proposal using Stas'
abstract.  BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK STAS!  If was I to swap any one
section out and and replace it with my own, what would people most be
interested in hearing/seeing ?

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.