perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: ApacheCon US 2005 CFP slightly extended]
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:29:33 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
>
>> So unless anybody steps up by the end of the day, I'll submit a
>> mod_perl tutorial.
>
> Hi all,
>
> I've just gotten an okay from boss.  I've been to the conferences
> before, and this particular tutorial as given by Stas, but never been a
> presenter.

Cool, it'll be a great opportunity to say hello and share beer and food ;-)

  Where do I start? And does the proposal have be long, is one
> prewritten, or will they just know if from the title ?

It's more or less been the same abstract each time around.

> Unless of course, you really wanted to do it gozer ?

Well, I don't mind doing, and I've done it once in the past. It's a long 3hour
tutorial, so it's certainly not like a quick 45 minute presentation. I guess it
depends on the kind of speaking experience you have and how much you'd like to
do it. I don't particuarly mind either way.