perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "tony@clearfox.com" <t...@clearfox.com>
Subject mod_perl variables
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:57:32 GMT

 Hello Everyone,

 I have an issue that I am working on. I always ask questions that I
have to a forum before writing the list just in case someone in the
forum knows the answer. Usually I don't get any responses.

 I started this thread,

 http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1104388&page=1

 Will someone take a look and see if my last question can be answered.
The first two posts will provide context for my situation. My handle is
perl21

 I was following some advice from a fellow named Fish.

 In my last post in that thread I ask how to make my mod_perl script
mess up the variable assignment of $html without using my or local

 Thank you,
 Tony